Saturday, August 1

What you know about that??

We were SO SLAMMED at work :-/ I didn't get home until 9am. whew. Yeah, yeah, yeah.. that's an 11hr shift, folks. But atleast I got some overtime this week.

Regardless of how exhausted I was, I still forced myself to go work out. I didn't do as much as I usually would.. but I figured I might as well go do what I could. Got home, made some food, and passed out on the couch watching the X-Games on TV haha those dudes are nuts.

I had a pretty uneventful day haha just tried to save up some energy for tonight. I work at 10pm... then go to my second job at 10am til 4pm.. then work again at 10pm on Sunday :-( and you know what?? Fk a double, thats more like working a triple if you ask me.

It was nice to relax, tho. I've had a lot on my mind these past few days. I keep telling myself to stay positive, and to let it go.. but it's hard sometimes, you know?? I've got so many awesome things going on in my Life, I just wish I had somebody to share it with.. you know? But they say you can't fully love another until you love yourself so thats what I'm doing I'm just focusing on ME right now. It's all I can do. "The roses, the lovely notes, the dining and dancing are all welcome and splendid. But when the Godiva is gone, the gift of real love is having someone who'll go the distance with you. Someone who, when the wedding day limo breaks down, is willing to share a seat on the bus." - Oprah Winfrey (1954 - )

I've just been so damn busy haha the days fly by so fast!! My weekends don't even seem anything like they use to haha I can remember GOING OUT and partying and enjoying my time with friends haha NOT SO MUCH anymore but thats okay I'm still as good as could be ;-) hahaha! I'm really looking forward to Monday tho.. got the day off, and I've made some plans already for the afternoon AND the evening. It'll be a good day :-D

Time to eat some dinner, and get ready to goto work. Hopefully, we won't be as busy as last night ha. I'm sucha busy boy now hahaha oh well time to grow up. Adios!

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying." - Woody Allen (1935 - ) hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment