Sunday, August 2

Hope you got ya lunch packed.

Busy as fk today haha, so I'm sorry for the short post ha. Worked until 730am this morning... came home and worked out for an hour and a half. Tried to stay awake because I had to go to my second job at 10am. Party on, right? Made some cinnamon and chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, and read my book for an hour or so before I left for the gig.

Got off work a little early because we were slow, so I got home around 3pm :-) took a shower and got changed. My buddy hit me up and I wasn't tired (had caught my second wind) so we went and got some food at Ruby Tuesdays

Came back home a little while ago... decided to work on another new song haha ;-) I've been on some real insightful, chill shit. I like it!! "Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862)

Song of the Day is still gonna be "Good As Could Be" because y'all seem to be bangin' that one out!! Right now, it's ranked at #916 out of 1,719,832 songs! If you haven't checked it out yet, then go and crank it.. and if you've already heard it, go give it another listen ;-) it's worth it.

I'm bout to go lay down and get some winks in before work (again) tonight. I'm real excited to have a day off tmrw haha that goes without saying. Hope you all had a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment