Sunday, July 26

Some things are just meant to be

After work, went jogging in the rain today haha it was pretty awesome. Got done with my workout and went right to sleep haha I really needed some rest, I didn't get much sleep last night and I worked at both jobs.

Once I woke up, I did a couple things online and updated the websites. Song of the Day is "I'm Straight" a remix of the T.I. song by the same name. The track is a year-or-so old but I still love crankin' it out!! It's an upbeat story about how I've turned my life around.. regardless of the adversity and nay-sayers! The song is off the Son of David mixtape and can also be downloaded online for free.. check it out!!

I've been reading more of this book "The Secret," and realizing a lot about the power of Love and gratitude. I'm learning to love everybody and everything. Even the smallest of things. Even the annoyances. You can never be fully loved until you can really love yourself and love all others! "Let grace and goodness be the principal loadstone of thy affections. For love which hath ends, will have an end; whereas that which is founded on true virtue, will always continue." - John Dryden (1631 - 1700)

I did a few errands around the house today, and then hungout with one of the fellas. I just got a new watch as a gift yesterday (it looks balllllin!!!) so I made my way to the Westland mall to get some links taken out. Since we were in the area, I decided to hit up Famous Daves to get some messy bbq for dinner. Mmm mm mmmm!!! I hadn't eatten there in so long!

It was nice to get out and catch up with my buddy. Good food and great conversation! "One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time." - Nancy Astor (1879 - 1964)

On the way home, stopped a looked at a few houses :-D it's gonna be awesome when I get my own place!!! I can't wait, honestly. I can't wait to move in, and arrange things exactly how I want them haha and paint and decorate and buy a bunch of shit hahahah I literally do not stop thinking about it haha!! I even day dream about mowing the lawn hahaha!! "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe (1809 - 1849)

This book is teaching me to visualize and to think of things as mine, instead of thinking about how much I "want them." If you only think "someday, I want this;" or "soon I want to get that," then you are forever putting it in to the future. You're putting it out of your reach. Think of it as yours, and you shall receive it!!

Today was my last day working a double until Wednesday :-D so I'll get a chance to catch up on some Zzz's and get a few things done around the house! It's about that time to go pack a lunch and get ready for work, tho. Hope you all had a great weekend and hope you have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment