Friday, July 24

Put it in motion.

I had to wake up around 730am today to continue my management training at the second job. Not too bad... I was only there for about 5 hours. Seems like it's going to be a cool job, and it'll be really nice to get the experience under my belt!

After work, I came home and jumped into the studio for a little bit. Skipped my workout today :-x but I had a lot of things I wanted to get done!! "Days off" is over haha now it's time to start working doubles everyday.

I spent most of the day relaxing, reading this new book. I'll elaborate more later but DAMN this is interesting. AGAIN: I really recommend you all go find a copy for yourself. It's called "The Secret," by Rhonda Byrne (AND THANKS AGAIN to Ashley for pointing me in the right direction :-D it is as awesome as you said it would be)

Today's new Song of the Day is called "Surf" and it's probably one of my favorite songs of all time. I dunno how to describe the mood I was in when I wrote/recorded this track.. but the music perfectly captures the feelings I had. It's another positive vibe hiphop song with an uplifting, hopeful message. (In my humble opinion) the beat, the hook, and my delivery on the verses all work so well together!!

Took a little time to go house hunting today :-D jeez I really love my life right now!! It feels like all the blocks are falling in to place around me! I've just gotta remain focused, and keep my sights set on where I want to be a year from now. Gotta keep putting it in motion! "The person who makes a success of living is the one who see his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication." - Cecil B. DeMille (1881 - 1959)

Time to take a nap before work tonight! I hope you all enjoy the weekend, and have a little fun for me haha I'll be there in spirit!!! "The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them." - Denis Watley

No comments:

Post a Comment