Tuesday, July 28

My heart is one of a kind.

It was so nice to have the night off yesterday! I stayed up with my friend until about 5am haha talking and catching up on everything thats going on in our lives. It's awesome when you can hangout with somebody you haven't seen in a long time, and it feels like you haven't even missed a beat. Like you just seen eachother the other day hah

But time doesn't exist, anyways. I guess it's all in your heart really. I'm trying my hardest to be Loving and honest and friendly to everybody... regardless of how long it's been since I've seen them. The harder we love, the harder we get loved back. It is not enough to just try and be grateful. You must feel grateful. You must put in that energy. "We do not believe if we do not live and work according to our belief." - Heidi Wills

I'm realizing the power of our own thoughts.. and the laws of attraction. The words "I am.." are some of the strongest statements you can make, but cause you are expressing your feelings and thoughts as FACT. So, instead of saying "I am tired" or "I am angry" or "I am broke" try and use these powerful words to your advantage. Declare "I am happy" and "I am healthy" and "I am abundant" and you will see your day filled with positive energy.

Our reality is all inside of our mind. And what you believe, you will recieve. Remember, "99% of who we are is invisible and untouchable." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)

I lounged around the house today haha finally woke up around 3pm and went for a mid-afternoon jog. Got home and fkd around with my iTunes a little bit... then made some food. I've gotta work 10pm-7am tonight, then 9am-2pm tmrw morning at my second job... and then 10pm-8am again tmrw night! SO with that being said, I'm trying to catch up on some Zzzz's today because I'm gonna need em!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment