Saturday, July 11

Maybe it's better this way.

When I got off work today, I was so exhausted that I skipped my morning work out. I kinda regret it now haha but fk it. Woke up around noon, showered, and went into downtown Plymouth to do some promo.

It was mostly old people :-/

Once I got back home, I did a couple of chores around the house, and took a little nap. This schedule is killing me :-( the days go by so fast and I can't even enjoy them, really. I don't know, maybe it's just me. I've had a lot of things on my heart and mind.. I wish I could just stop thinking about them. But I can't. And, that's life.

Do you ever wish you couled just QUIT something?? Like, throw in the flag and hang up your boots. I'm usually not that type of person but my spirits are low right now and there are some things I wish I could just Q U I T and forget about. I mean, cold turkey. Adios. Cut off.

Too bad things don't work that way, huh?? I just need to remain focused on me, and where I want my life to be headed. It's so easy to slip into depression, and anger.. but I'm stronger than that. Kill 'em with kindness, right?? I just feel so helpless in my situation right now. I know where I want to be, but have no idea how to get there. I feel dead inside I'm not the same happy-go-lucky guy I use to be... and I know that other people can tell, too. But I must overcome all the bullshit. "Never think that you're not good enough yourself. A man should never think that. People will take you very much at your own reckoning." - Anthony Trollope (1815 - 1882)

Maybe I'm just letting things get the best of me?

Or, maybe things just SUCK right now for me haha :-/

Life goes on. Maybe it's better this way.

It's almost time to pack my lunch and get ready for another day of work. It's not working so much thats annoying... it's all the dumb shit that goes on when I'm NOT at work. That's whats annoying. And knowing that everybody has their own stupid fkn opinions and comments about ME and MY life.

But fk 'em. I'm just let God give 'em hair cuts. Me?? I'ma keep doing me. That's all I can do. That's the only things I have control over right now. "When I'm trusting and being myself... everything in my life reflects this by falling into place easily, often miraculously." - Shakti Gawain

No comments:

Post a Comment