Wednesday, July 22

I deserve a day to relax..

Work went by soooo s l o w today hah but Ahhhh it feels great knowing I have the next two days off :-D I've been workin' my ass off these past two weeks!! AND, I gotta chance to sell some CD's at work today haha stayin' on the grizzy.

Went jogging and then snooozed until noonish. When I woke up, I went uptown and did some promo... then headed to the coffee shop and updated the website. Gotta love WiFi ;-) My dad met up with me and we got some lunch, which was nice. It's always good to hangout with pops.

Song of the Day is "Hold U Down" featuring Trey Songz.. and it's about the perfect type of relationship where your girl supports you thru the thick and thin. It's an old song, but I still crank it out because the hook is so damn hot hah Trey sings his ass off... and, the overall vibe is nice and chill. Ladies, this one is for you

Finished a few things in the studio, and then did a couple errands around the house. I haven't gotten as much done as I wanted to, but I'm definitely enjoying my day off!! About to get cleaned up and go meet up with a couple people for dinner!

"I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation." - George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

No comments:

Post a Comment