Thursday, July 9

Double the load.

I'm really starting to feel like a zombie with this schedule haha but I'm also starting to love it. I woke up today feeling great, and ready to start my day! I made some lunch and did some errands around the house (yes, I'm STILL doing laundry from Cincinnati haha)

Went to that job interview and GOT THE JOB hah oh yeah baby MATTY THE WORKIN' MAN and to be honest I'm pumped!! I don't start until next Friday so that will give me a few days to get acclimated where I'm at, and plenty of time to work out my schedule.

I know I'm taking on a LOT (what else is new) but I know that NOW is the time to crack my fingers and break my back. I've got PLENTY of things to work for, so it's not even really an option in my mind. I know exactly where I want to be: 3 months... 6 months... even a year from now. I've got it all planned out and now it's time to execute the plan!! "Regard your good name as the richest jewel you can possibly be possessed of - for credit is like fire; when once you have kindled it you may easily preserve it, but if you once extinguish it, you will find it an arduous task to rekindle it again. The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear." - Socrates (469 BC - 399 BC)

I had another nice afternoon.. had a buddy come over and we played some video games in the garage until the wee hours of the night. After he left, I got a call from my mama and she swung thru to dropped off some late night McDonalds for me :-) how lucky of a guy am I??

I've gotta work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday :-( so I'ma go and get some rest!! I'm not sure which day(s) but I'm gonna make it a point to go downtown Plymouth this weekend and sell some CDs. They've got their annual "Art in the Park" festival going on; and it's sure to be PACKED!! Hope to see you down there!

No comments:

Post a Comment