Saturday, June 20

Some things never change.

I find everything about Life so ironic hah :-/

It's just weird to sit back and observe things. I use to always want to be on the field... you know, the STAR PLAYER. But sometimes I'm on the bench and I can just watch the game bein' played. And some people will never learn. You play games; you get played.

It breaks my heart, but it's the truth.

I had a beautiful night last night... laying in bed and listening to the thunderstorms. I felt so content. I felt like I was at home. And, there is nothing more relaxing than that. I wish I had some sort of magical remote control (like that movie "Click") because I just wanted to pause time. I wanted to make those few hours last forever.

But that's impossible, isn't it.

IN OTHER NEWS: today I did two new songs and I'm real proud of both!! I've had so much shit to get off my chest.. it was nice to just seclude myself in the studio and go to work. I haven't done that in a whiiiile. But it felt great.

My one and only true love. My microphone. I'll post the songs tmrw morning.

Both of the songs are kinda bitter haha but fk it thats how I feel right now. Fk it that's how I've felt for a while. I'm tryin' my hardest to stay positive but some things never change. Oh well. I'ma keep doin' me thats all I can do. "The artist doesn't have time to listen to the critics. The ones who want to be writers read the reviews, the ones who want to write don't have the time to read reviews." - William Faulkner (1897 - 1962)

Fathers day is tmrw so HUG YOUR POPS and tell him how much he means to you. I'm so happy my dad has raised me to be the man I am today. I wouldn't be anywhere without my parents. I hope it's nice out tmrw I'ma be spending time BBQing with the family. You know what they say, right?? "If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance." - George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

No comments:

Post a Comment