Friday, June 5

Oh yay. Tired and ichy

Sorry for the delay in posts.. dunno if any of you have noticed that hah-

My computer, like me, has been a little under the weather. The internet keeps freezing on this damn thing.. and ME? Poisin Ivy ;-) yea yea yea serves me right for hikin' around huh

Well I've got it under control now, and I think the CPU should be good... so I'm back in business. Right in time, too... I'm going with my family down to Cincinnati tmrw for a cousin's graduation party. Should be a fun road trip (I'm riding separately with my sister and my brother-in-law)

It'll be nice to catch up with some family.. it's so crazy how fast they grow up on ya!!

"We must use time as a tool, not as a crutch." - John F. Kennedy (1917 - 1963)

I've been job hunting like crazy and it's looking real good. Yea, I'm crazy haha I want as many jobs as I can get, you know?? No such thing as TOO MUCH money.

I'm about to go lay down and read a book, tho. I'm exhausted! I'm gonna try (if I get a chance) to get to a computer sometime tmrw, maybe in the hotel room? And, hopefully I'll post a new entry with some pics from that AWESOME new digital camera I just got ;-)

If not?? I'll talk to you all on Sunday!! Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment