Saturday, June 6

LIVE from Kentucky... it's Saturday Night!

Just got down here and boy is it beautiful down here?? The drive wasn't bad at all (4.5hrs) and now we're at my cousin's house in Kentucky. My family lives just south of the Ohio River, so you can overlook downtown Cincinnati, too. So you've got these two great towns only miles apart.. it's pretty righteous!

I'm here for my cousin's graduation, which is exciting! She's got a full-ride to Eastern Michigan University for soccer, too!! BUT, the only time she's ever been to Michigan was for EMU orientation, etc... SO, me and my sister are planning to take her out once she moves up here. Show her Ann Arbor and Royal Oak, and such..

She got a new car for her graduation present... but they made her do a scavenger hunt ALL thru town hahaha she finally ended up at a storage compound haha. There, she had a HUGE math problem to figure out, and the answer was the number on the storage unit with her car in it haha quite an adventure.

Oh Lord I've been stuffing my face with finger foods alll day haha but that's alright! What else do you do at graduation parties, besides eat and talk??

Alright, I gotta go outside I'M BEING SUMMONED FOR PICTURES hah! Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment