Thursday, June 25

Let me hear you say you love me.

"For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation." - Rainer Maria Rilke (1875 - 1926)

I can't believe it's about to be Friday already!! This week has went by so fast for some reason! Which is fine by me, because soon I'LL BE ON VACATION hahah :-P

I woke up day and went running again... only 3 miles today ha but still felt great. After working out and taking a shower, I met up with my mama for some lunch at Applebees. It was so nice to kick it and goof around and talk like we use to. It's been awhile. But I guess that's the best thing about a good friendship... is that you can come back after years of being apart, and it feels like you haven't missed a minute. Some things never change hah "Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus

After running some errands, I spent the rest of the afternoon just relaxing with my family. Being some couch potatoes hahah it was VERY nice and VERY relaxing to just lay around together. Ordered some Jet's pizza for dinner and watched the newest Rocky movie ha. Ended up coming home around 1am... bout to go to sleep. Had an awesome day, tho. I'm very content right now... I've found a very strong and real peace with my Life. I'm feeling great, physically. I've rebuilt some old friendships and am really having some good clean fun again. And on top of it all.. I've got a beautiful, healthy family. YES sometimes your family can drive you crazy hahaha but those moments of pure Love and connect are priceless. Nobody ever said it was going to be easy. I shouldn't expect it to be. But the choice is simple. I look at things in a whole new light now because I do so many things without even thinking about it hah I use to be so selfish but each and every day I catch myself doing something completely selfless. It's instinct. "Some things you do because you want to. Some things you do for your family." - Mother Teresa

"I think people that have a brother or sister, or husband or wife don't realize how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot. But to know that there's always somebody there. Somebody that's family. It's worth every minute." - Trey Parker and Matt Stone, of South Park

No comments:

Post a Comment