Saturday, August 8

The facts of Life.

Blah what a rainy day haha rain makes me lazy. I got off work around 7am and TRIED to go skating but as soon as I got outside it started raining :-/ so I just did my work out at home and went to bed.

Woke up around 2pm and it was STILL raining haha so I guess that cancels my plans of hitting up the park today. I may not be a pro skater but I really am IN LOVE with skating again haha I think about it alllll the time now. It's almost taken over rap as my favorite hobby haha!! :-O not to say I can't love both hah

"Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke

So since I couldn't skate (damn you rain) instead, I made some chicken burritos and watched that new movie Watchmen. It was a pretty intense movie that seemed to go on fooorrrevvver haha (and I kinda got a little lost in the plot) but it was enjoyable.

I want to learn Portuguese. Random, yes... but I wanna do something I've never done before. I know a little bit of Spanish and a little Japanese but I keep hearing these commercials for that software Rosetta Stone and it really makes me wanna learn a different language. "Eliminate something superfluous from your life. Break a habit. Do something that makes you feel insecure." - Piero Ferrucci

Who am I kidding?? I still have a book to write hahah

Long days = short blogs

Time to relax a little bit before work whew it never stops rollin' hahaha I'm just still tryin' to stay positive and grateful for everything I've got. Let's be honest... up's or down's.. my Life is always pretty awesome :-D

"A full cup must be carried steadily." - English Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment