Tuesday, August 11

Found my freedom.

Ahhh, I'm feeling great! Got off work around 730am and went skating when I got home. Nothing major... just around town. Thought I was gonna get flicked by the police for waxing a ledge haha they kept driving by and giving me the stinky eye but fk the police haha this ledge was way too gnarly to pass up!

Got home, took a shower, and took a nap. Woke up and did a few things around the house blah blah blah hahaha I'm about to completely overhaul the website so stay tuned. I've learned a lot about myself this past year.. and now it's time to reflect that.

I'm reorganizing my Life around, and it feels awesome. I'm ready to move on from all the bullshit... and continue focusing on the positive things that I've got going for me. "Love can be sordid only if you work at it." - Brooke McEldowney, 9 Chickweed Lane, 05-10-2006

No comments:

Post a Comment